Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pastor Frank Anderson, Mothers Day 2010



We are taking a little break from Proverbs so I can share with you a message that was preached in my home church (see link on lower right of this page) "The Church of Mount Zion" on Mothers Day 2010. It came to me how special a mother is when the Lord impressed upon me that He did not appoint His Son to a magistrate or to a noble but He gave His Son to be watched over by someone who would never be careless or put their own needs over His, He appointed Him to Mary, a mother!

I apologize for the clutter behind me on the platform; we have instituted a policy about having items on the baptismal behind the speaker since this message was recorded...just ignore it and enjoy the message and let the Holy Spirit encourage you with this Mothers Day message.

No comments: