Monday, June 11, 2012





Dear Pastor Bailey,

I want to thank you (posthumously) for the many years of faithful service and the faithful example you have led before us all these years. I can only imagine the wonderful reception that awaited you when you finally laid your burden down and took up your eternal reward. The day after the final prayer meeting we had for you the Lord made it clear to several of us that the weight had been lifted. 

I am so happy for you seeing your dear Audrey once again and being re-united with your parents and I would have loved to see your reunion with the Savior you have loved, served and portrayed all these years. News of your passing today made me try harder today and to commit my life afresh to the call of God on my own life; it has also made me commit afresh to serve my own pastor who is my faithful father in the faith. It has been a pleasure to know you and I cannot wait until we meet again in eternity, although we lost a part of ourselves and we are grief struck by your passing I am very happy for you!!

Pastor Frank R. Anderson
Your Spiritual Grandson

2 comments:

Crezzeile Suzette said...

Hi Pastor Frank, we have also learned the news this morning here in the Philippines. Dr. Bailey has been a great blessing for us here. He left such a lasting inheritance to the church with the vision he has given to the body. He is now with God and his wife. I'm not sure when was the audio file I heard him talk about being 84. But how old is Dr. Bailey now? Thanks and God bless.

Witness For the Word said...

Greetings Suzette and thanks for taking the time to comment on our spiritual father Pastor Bailey. I am not sure of his exact age but I beleive he was about 87.